Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phxbaby Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Is it OK to exercise?
    Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 04:49 PM
    It is okay to exercise when you are pregnant but you really should talk to your doctor about the exercises you do. I do not know if you have any precluding conditions or cautions so all I can say is talk to your ob/gyn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best way to exercise? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I have been exercising for quite sometime now and have tried different things, at one point I was working out three times a week doing at least one exercise per muscle. Then I was doing two exercises per muscle and started doing protein shakes and bars and all the other stuff. Finally...

Exercise help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two problem spots on my body my stomach and my legs. I would like to get my legs toned and have a somewhat flat stomach. Is there any specific exercises that could move the process along faster. Thanks Brit

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

I need help with exercise [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way for me to do sit ups without my back feeling like it's on fire? Or is there another exercise for my abs that doesn't require equiptment?

View more questions Search