Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden Heart Girl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 02:57 PM
    She's making me feel so bad!
    Well... I have this friend, and she is really mad at one of my other friends
    I went up to My othere friend to talk to her, cause I think My friend was mad at me, but she actually was not! Then She really got mad at me. We made after 2 days. RThen today yesterday I went to go see my other friend and she gets really mad at me again!! Of cource we made up after a while, but I don't kniw what to do. I want to be both their friends but someone will be mad at me no matter who I choose to talk to. What do I do? :(
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 30, 2007, 03:16 PM
    It sounds like you are caught in the middle. You need to tell this girl that you were friends with both before they fought and you will be friends with both now. Tell her that just because you are talking to the other girl doesn't mean you are saying her feelings aren't important. It's just that the fight had nothing to do with you. Tell her that you want to be friends with each of them. Tell her that although you understand her feelings, you aren't going to end the friendship over a fight between other people. If she continues to get mad at you, tell her that you have nothing else to say until she stops being so childish. Your friend needs to get over this. If she can't handle it now, how will she feel when she has a fight with a co-worker or relative? It sounds like you are more mature than she is. If she continues to be mad, just write it off as her being childish. In time, as she grows up a little, she will realize that you did nothing wrong to her. If she continues to make you feel bad, she isn't a true friend. Hope this helps!
    kadian Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Heart Girl
    well....I have this friend, and she is really mad at one of my other friends
    i went up to My othere friend to talk to her, cause I think My friend was mad at me, but she actually was not! Then She really got mad at me. we made after 2 days. RThen today yesterday I went to go see my other friend and she gets really mad at me again!!!! Of cource we made up after a while, but I don't kniw what to do. I want to be both their friends but someone will be mad at me no matter who I choose to talk to. What do I do??:(
    Get both of them together and tell both of them you want to be both of them friend because its driving you crazy when they gey mad at you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just broke up with my boyfriend, should I feel bad [ 5 Answers ]

Omg... I just broke up with my boyfriend. This relationship lasted 1 month. I broke up with him cause he acted childish most of the times, it made me wonder is my boyfriend a man or a boy. I let my mind take him as a boy... thatz when I realized that it had to end. Should I feel bad for what I...

Now I feel bad. [ 21 Answers ]

okay, so most of you know about my dad because like its everywhere. well a couple months ago he turned off my cell phone, and today it came back on and I think its because his x- and I made him feel guilty for not being there for me.. now I feel bad. I think another reason he turned it...

Exercise = feel bad [ 19 Answers ]

I've had a non stop exercise regiment for the past 4 years, every day I do no less than 2 hours of physical fitness. I run, stretch, lift weights, and do other various activities during the week. I keep doing it and from day one I didn't like it, I thought "I just need to break through and then...

I feel bad [ 12 Answers ]

I have been at the same job for 10 years... I have recently found out that I have COPD and that because of previos accidents I am unable to do my job to its full extent... I gave my notice but now I feel like I have let my boss down... I am so confused... I culd do the work but my body would not...

Should I feel bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been on again off again with this same guy for about 3 years now.. although our relationship efforts never seem to work, I guess cause we're both so much alike and stubborn we both care about each other a lot. Through these years we've both attempted seeing other people, but for some...

View more questions Search