Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Looking for Champion sneakers
    I have a pair of Champion brand sneakers that I love and have practically worn into the ground at this point. I want to find another pair of the same style, but for the life of me I cannot find a list of Champion shoes anywhere. I've looked at Champion's website, store websites, sneaker lovers' websites and nowhere can I find Champion shoes listed.

The most complete place I found was Payless and they only showed maybe twenty different styles. Even if they don't sell them anymore I want to know what the official name of this style is so I can keep an eye out for it. Can anyone help me?
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Awww man, I was going to suggest payless because that's where I got mine (they're green and I freaken LOVE LOVE LOVE them) but if you didn't like any of the ones there I don't know what to tell you. I know this is a long shot... but sometimes they have stuff like champion skeakers on there... go to karmaloop.com. They might have something like them on there.

Good luck!
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Mine are all these different stripey tones of blue ^^ I originally bought them at Payless some... three, four years ago? And they're basically the only pair of shoes I've worn in that period. Thanks for trying to help though.
    chstsnyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Yes! I am looking for the green champions as well, Im in NJ, and the payless site does not have them, how long ago did you get yours?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Champion 2 piece Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Have had toilet less then a year and has worked fine lately seems not enough power to properly flush toilet. Possible flush valve seal?? Any suggestions greatly appreciated

View more questions Search