Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    netlearn Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 03:30 AM
    Network connections
    Hi I have a good feeling that when I play an online game such as age of empires or fifa 06 etc the other computers on my network don't work, the internet we share seems to get unconnected for them. Im not sure if this is why, but it only seems to happen when I'm playing a game does anyone have any ideas or have you ever heard of this before.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2005, 04:43 AM
    You may need to set up port forwarding. A great site to learn how to do it is available here: http://www.portforward.com/
    netlearn Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 07:55 AM
    Hi, I am having trouble playing a multiplayer game over the internet, it's age of empires using msn zone, I can play it onlione on this computer, I opened the ports it needed to use, but I can't play it on the computer downstairs and on the one up here at the same time, is it possible when sharing the internet? If so how can I do it, I have also set the ports for the computer downstairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ABS/PVC Pipe Connections [ 7 Answers ]

I am about to do a modest bathroom remodel on a 40 year old house. The existing DWV piping is black plastic ABS pipe. I want to use the white PVC but I read somewhere that you should not join the two different pipe types directly. Is this accurate? If so, what is the easiest method. The only other...

Music Connections [ 1 Answers ]

I really, really, like the bands Jack's Mannequin and Diffuser. Could someone give me a list of similar artist. Thanks, Josh

Help with shower connections - PVC to cast [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all - I am replacing a tub / shower in an antique home, with a new one piece shower (60 x 30). I need to connect the drain assembly to existing PVC which is connected to Cast. The problem is the PVC / Cast connection is loose (about 2 feet from the where the shower would drain). The cast...

Who knows how to view current connections? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to view the current running connections of my PC, so how? Ideas? Thanks!

Valve connections [ 1 Answers ]

Tom, do you prefer a threaded valve connection or a soulder joint? Is it recommended to remove the guts of the valve before welding joint? What is the terminoligy for valve connections? I have decided on a Moentrol valve with built in 3 way diverter so I can have a hand shower and body sprays. They...

View more questions Search