Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Does anyone else agree Arrested Development should still be on?
    I have a tendency to get into things well after they were either popular or have been taken off the air. A good case in point is the show Arrested Development. I never once saw it when it was actually on the air, and I truly wish I had. It wasn't until a year or two after its cancellation that I was introduced to the series. It truly is one of THE funniest television shows I've ever watched. I don't think any show, with the lone exception of Seinfeld, has ever had me laugh so hard. And, typically, the show was cancelled because nobody was watching it, even after it won all kinds of awards and was nominated for a slew of other ones. Does anyone else agree that it really needs to be put back on the air? (Not that it will.)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 12:35 PM
    I guess I was one of the few loyal viewers that watched it while it was on the air. I LOVED that show. The last I heard, the producers were trying to sell it to the cable networks but it never materialized. Very much a shame. I wish it would be put back on the air but the writers have probably moved on to other shows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You go right I go left sometimes we don't agree [ 2 Answers ]

I have the lyrics to a song, but I cannot find the band name or the title of this song, I also strangely enough have a rough version of it and I would like to buy more from the artist. I was really surprised when I googled parts of the lyrics and could not find the title hopefully someone out there...

Sole Custody when both parents agree [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Texas and had a daughter in Colorado with my girlfriend, back in 2004. We are still together but still not married. We both have agreed on giving me sole custody of my daughter who now is 3 years old. In Texas, what are the steps? I've heard of a 16 page document called...

Can't agree [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if our company is a large enterprise or a Nonprofit that can pay small enterprise wages in mInnesota. I learned in a class that a NONPROFIT can NEVER be an enterprise because the title is NONPROFIT there for the annual gross income is not considered income. My boss will not...

Does anyone agree? About friends! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have heard people talk about friendships and they always say friendships are supposed to last foever. I need your opioion do you think a friendship could last forever. Me and my friend have been best friends since they day we were born do u think our friendship could last forever? Is that even...

View more questions Search