Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homebc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Must Click Twice on Menu Buttons
    I've just moved our site to a different computer and everything appears to be working OK except now you must click twice on all menu buttons or hyperlinks instead of once to navigate around. Would you have any ideas? Parameters I should check? Thanks so much.
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 09:46 AM
    You can look in the Control Panel under Mouse settings and see if you can adjust the amount of clicks or the mouse sensitivity to get it the way you need it.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Some control panels do not have mouse settings. If you don't have a setting to tweak, can you give us a link so we can see it and check your code?
    homebc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Some control panels do not have mouse settings. If you don't have a setting to tweak, can you give us a link so we can see it and check your code?
    I have tried the issue on a number of computers and it exists every time I try it, that leads me to believe it is a problem with the site itself. The site is Welcome to Hobson Road Community Church. Keep in mind that I inherited the site and have had to learn what I know on my own. It is a rather simple site.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I don't know the answer but can tell you this that might help: With Firefox, the navigation links are one-clickable. It's only with IE that 2 clicks are required.

Since the navigation is flash, you should check the flash settings for a start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

Belly buttons [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daughter that started with an "innie", now I guess because of crying? It has turned into an "outtie". Her ped. Said that it may be herniated and it would probably heal on its own. Anyone have this problem and what happened?

Keyboard buttons incorrect [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus A6Tc ( http://uk.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=5&l2=24&l3=134&model=1186&modelmenu=1 ). I have discovered that although all the alphabetical letters enter correctly, a lot of the numbers and symbols don't. The key right of 'L' and left of 'enter' has an '@' symbol on its upper half....

View more questions Search