Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yahbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:09 AM
    After debt validation
    Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of trying to repair my credit and I recently received a debt validation confirmation from a collection agency. What is my next recommended move? Does anyone has a sample letter to illustrate this move?
    Thanks in advance.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 04:17 AM
    How was the alleged debt validicated? Did they send a copy of the original contract you signed? Did they send a complete accounting of the alleged account? Did they purchased the alleged debt?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt validation [ 2 Answers ]

What I don't understand is why should I validate with the creditors. I would think that they have the original contract that I signed.

Debt Validation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I sent a validation letter over a month ago to a law firm which said I had 30 days to respond to their debt that they stated I owed. Well, it has been over 30 days and all I have received from them was a letter stating they received my original debt validation letter, and nothing...

Debt validation [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in finding out if: collection agencies notice of the 30 day to respond. Say if this notice is dated a year ago. Can I still write and ask for the validation of debt owed requesting the documents, etc. under the law. Can I do this and just keep it on file. Will it be justified...

Question #2 Debt Validation: Should I wait out and old debt? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Concerning the Debt Validation / Verification process: If a debt is due to expire (over 7 years old) in a couple of months, is it better to validate /verify it; or wait it out and then get it removed - that is, will the act of verifying the debt renew the life of the debt if it is proved...

View more questions Search