Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debbie330 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Intertherm Furnace blower will not shut off
    I have a Intertherm Furnace I live in a mobil home. The appliance Number is F000829379

We tuned it on for the first time this winter and it made some noises. The heat works fine but the blower motor comes on the minute you turn on the furnace and won't shut off. It is no longer making any noise and heats up in a few minutes. But, the blowers never shuts off. My husband said it is not cycling. Please Help Thank you
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 04:25 PM
    You need to replace the fan blower disk/control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower on Intertherm Furnace [ 6 Answers ]

This is an older furnace.It works fine sometimes! I raised the tstat and nothing happened, I pushed the fan switch from auto to on and it worked-back to auto and it didn't work. When I checked the breakers and flipped them off and back on the blower started.Any idea where the problem may be? ...

Carrier furnace blower fan doesn't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my carrier furnace the blower fan that circulates air through the duct work doesn't stop running Thanks jim

Furnace blower will not shut off [ 4 Answers ]

I just lit my pilot light for my furnace. And turned it on. Now the blower will not shut off when I have the thermostat set on auto, or even when I switch it off. I have to go downstairs and switch the main power switch off. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. It gave me no trouble all...

Intertherm a\c won't shut off by thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

Need help! I have Intertherm furnace and a\c system model number MGH-100-ABWN-05 while the heat\a\c switch on the furnace is on A\C my thermostat can't control it. I have a electronic thermostat made by ritetemp (model number 8030C). I do have the RC terminal jumpered to the RH (r on the...

View more questions Search