Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dahoroof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Clayton wood burning furnace
    Iam wanting to sell my clayton wood burning furnace. Model 7.1v 5.6v and has a water heating packet of copper pipe that returns to a water heater. What are the btu's of this unit and about what should it be worth.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know Clayton wood/coal stoves [ 6 Answers ]

The house that I have been in for the past 12 years has a Clayton wood/coal stove in the basement. The tag on the back says; Jones Metal Products, Mankato, Minnesota. Model 7.1V and 5.6V and was tested in 1983. Does anyone know if there is a way to get an operating manual and if you can still...

Wiring thermostat to wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

Thank You Mike, What I did was just hooked up a squirrel cage with a motor to the wood burner. Now I want to make it run off a thermostat. Just have the two wires coming off the motor.

Wiring thermostat to wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove in my pole barn. I have add a blower to it and want to control the blower to turn on & off by way of a thermostat. Could anyone help me with this?

Removing a wood burning stove [ 1 Answers ]

Help! When we brought this townhome it came w/a wood burning stove in the fireplace. It is ugly to us and we would like to remove it. Can we just leave the "hole" and still burn wood?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.