Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrspiet Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Painfull love making
    My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis.

Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really painful. I feel sorry for him as he has often told me that he has had problems with making love to women in the past because of it. But I grind my death and try and bear it until its over and that is now way to actually be making love to your husband.

Don't get me wrong its not allways like that but during the end when he is about to ejaculate he gets carried away and I don't have the heart to tell him to stop because he's hurting me. It can make sex quite offputting.

What should we do ?
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 30, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Hi Mrs Piet,

I am sorry for your trouble. I wonder if lubrication would help any? I think the best thing is to talk to your husband about it and tell him what is happening. He may be open to oral or hand stimulated ejaculation. The best thing is to talk, don't live in pain.
    sarvolzaba Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 04:48 AM
    I definitely agree about lubrication. If you two are having foreplay your vagina will shrink and then your body should conform to his. Now if it is hurting you because his penetration is to long for you maybe ask him to not put it in all the way. If it is the girth that is what is bothering you then lubrication should help. I have the same problem with my boyfriend and it does help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painfull bumps on the vaginal area [ 10 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I am still a virgin. I have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. They just randomly come. They are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. And walk or sit down. Um... sometimes the bumps will...

What is the difference between having sex and making love? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?

Painfull premolars [ 2 Answers ]

When I eat meaty foods like beef, pork and chicken, I feel a lot of pain :( in my premolars (teeth and gums) the next day or two. Its awfull, I can't eat well. Is there any medicine for this?

Huge painfull lump behind my ear [ 3 Answers ]

So every few weeks I get a huge painful lump behind my ear always in a slightly different spot. It goes away in about a week or so but then a couple weeks later it reappears. This is the 4th time and its bigger and more painful. What is it? When the growth isn't there there are always little hard...

Making Love/Having Sex Whatever you prefer. [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this: How frequently should a husband and wife have sex to satisfy each other? I know this will open a whole lot of comments, but my husband and I argue over this on a daily basis. Our situation is this: I work 8 - 5 he works noon to anywhere between midnight and 1:00 a.m. ...

View more questions Search