Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 29, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Why man likes tabaccos
    Why man likes tobaccos, it seems for most men, they can’t live without tobaccos. Why? Even some women like tobaccos! :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 01:32 AM
    For one thing, the drug nicotine, that is found in tobacco is extremely addicting. It causes a pleasant sensation when people have it in their bodies by using tobacco products. Because nicotine is so addicting, the use of tobacco products that contain it is a very hard habit to break for most.

From the following site: Nicotine Addiction

What causes nicotine addiction?

Nicotine is an addictive drug. It causes changes in the brain that make people want to use it more and more. In addition, addictive drugs cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. The good feelings that result when an addictive drug is present — and the bad feelings when it's absent — make breaking any addiction very difficult. Nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He likes me but should I like him? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Its this boy and I like him now and he likes me 2 and we want to go together and have a baby and get married, but thers one problem: my first cousin went with him all summer and I think that she will get mad at me if I go with him because she does not know anything about it yet....

I'm not sure if he likes me or not. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I will tell you the reasons first. There is this boy in my section in band who I think likes me at least a little as a crush. He is always staring at me when we are playing from memory. Sometimes I catch him looking at me other times too, like when we are in the field waiting for the drum...

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

View more questions Search