Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mathieu67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 09:46 AM
    Please help with Interest Rate Question
    If a situation involves a 10% interest rate compounded semiannually for 10 years, what interest rate and number of periods would be used to compute the present value?

Thanks
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2005, 03:03 PM
    5% and 20 periods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest Rate Risk [ 2 Answers ]

Consider three bonds with 8% coupon rates, all selling at face value. The short-term bond has a maturity of 4 years, the intermediate-term bond has maturity 8 years, and the long-term bond has maturity 30 years. Which web site will be helpful for me to understand more about bonds.

Rate of Return [ 2 Answers ]

:) A 2 year maturity bond with face value of $1,000 that makes annual coupon payments of $80 and is selling at face value. What will be the rate of return on the bond if its yield to marurity at the end of the year is a. 6% b. 8% c. 10% :)

Question on cd interest [ 5 Answers ]

How could I figure out the monthly yied(interest on my investment) on say a 9 or 6 month cd that is paying 5.35% Lets say for a 25k investment Am I correct by doing this: 25,000 x .0535 = 1337.50 1337.50/12= 111.45 a month income?? thanks in advance, harvey

Home loan interest rate [ 1 Answers ]

What are some some of the home loan interest rates now for good to average credit for fixed rate.

View more questions Search