Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misSoon2Brico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 02:36 PM
    How do I get him in the mood?
    Hi everythime I want to have sex with my boyfriend he doesn't but then when he is in the mood we do it.
    But sometimes I just want to have sex and he doesn't!
    And he is shy too but I mean we have been together for 2 and half years he doesn't need to be shy with me anymore... how do I get him in the mood without going all out!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Oct 29, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Communication is everything, talk to him. Tell him every time he wants to you try and accommodate his needs, so you would appreciate it if he would do the same. If he can't take your feelings into consideration, why are you still with him?
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 29, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Maybe going all out is your ticket. Everyone responds to another's needs differently. Some guys clam-up with verbal requests and some don't. Has nothing to do with not loving you. One way to communicate our intimate needs would be non verbal. Talk with him about this. Let him know how you feel and ask him to work on solutions with you. In time you'll both be more comfortable and maybe he'll be able to jump on your bones at a moments notice. You hope... Best of luck you guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mood changes - in despair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 26 years old, have finally found the love of my life, with 110% trust, no insecurities, good communication etc etc until.. I started taking the mini pill - 8 days ago, I stopped it yesterday. I don't know what's happened to me, I'm starting to think things that I just know aren't true e.g....

MOOD Swings. [ 3 Answers ]

As every body knows mood swings are a guys favorite part of pregnancy.(NOT) My girlfriend has them quite frequently now and I don't know what to do? For instance she screams at me and tells me to leave. Well I did one time and when I called her she was crying so hard she was choking. So the next...

Mood swings [ 23 Answers ]

Hi hi, I have always been a little angry and moody, but lately I have gone through the roof and I am saying things and reacting in ways I wish I wouldn't. When I lose my temper I go blank and I don't think, I lose total control of myself, instead of talking which I mean to do, I yell, loudly. For...

Mood Rings [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the colors of the mood rings and what they mean?:D

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search