Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eapwhvac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Honeywell TH8000 Series Thermostats
    I have 11 Honeywell TH8000 series stats. All purchased and installed at the same time, 1 year ago. Only one of them offers the "auto" option under "SYSTEM" How can I get the rest to offer me this option. I searched the Owner's Guide but can find nothing other than description.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 10:19 AM
    You want auto changeover, right?

It's in the Install guide. Here:

http://www.ntsupply.com/files/products/69-1896EF.pdf
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Try this

http://customer.honeywell.com/techlit/pdf/PackedLit/69-2693.pdf

Function 0300-1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell TH8000 not responding to screen touches [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. It does not respond to any touches on the screen. I need to change from heat to air conditioning. How can I reset the thermostat to start over?

Honeywell th8000 [ 10 Answers ]

I have a th8000 that is locked up. I have tried new batterys I have also tried to pull the memory battery out and still nuthin I bought this house about 6 months ago and it came with it, is there any way of getting it unlocked, these aren't cheap units if not ill go with something else, also does...

Honeywell TH8000 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

This thermostat was installed only 8 months ago and has worked fine until last night. It began a humming sound and the thermostate vibrates. What is causing this? The heater is working fine and all displays are normal. It is just this loud sound that is emitting from the thermostate itself and...

Honeywell TH8000 intermittent [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few months old Lennox heat pump with Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. Most of the time the thermostat works great but once every two weeks or so the inside temperature on the unit says 75, the thermostat is set to turn on heat at 72, and the heat comes on! The programming is set for manual,...

Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

When this thermostat call for aux. heat, it reads aux. heat on the pad but no heat. The aux. heat works in manual mode. I think a setup code is wrong since it has never done right. Could someone help.

View more questions Search