Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flipphillie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Unknown perscription drug
    I found a small, oval pill with 377 on one side and nothing on the other, what is it?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 09:48 PM
    I would suggest taking it to a pharmacist and asking them?

Don't take it for sure, if you don't know what it is.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Excellent answer above in recommending taking the pill to a pharmacist for identification!

You might also want to check out the information that you might find on the following site or take it to a pharmacist for identification and disposal. The site is good, but not foolproof. But, to be sure, I would take it to a pharmacist. Anyone answering you here as to what it might be, runs the risk of the ramifications if they answer and are incorrect no matter what you say the reasons are as to why you are asking.

Below, is the site to which I am referring:

Pill Identifier - Drugs.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A new drug [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? If so, how do you like it/ I've been on it for a month now and I think it is really helpful, yet expensive. Feedback

Drug Screen [ 1 Answers ]

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system and detectable through drug screens?

Need to know this drug [ 5 Answers ]

I have found a tablet and it's a small round white one with either 5k1 on it or sk1 thanks:confused:

Drug in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took hydrocodone 7.5mg 4times a day for 1 month. I haven t taken any pills in 15 days. Will this drug still show up in my urine test that I took today. I am 6feet tall 205 lbs 54 years old. Greatly appreciate your help thanks

View more questions Search