Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ben4tatum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 08:37 AM
    Tube from the water shut off valve
    My husband was turning off the water to the toilet while trying to fix something and the tube FROM the shut off valve TO the toilet tank broke. How can this be fixed by an amateur? Please help, we have 6 people in the house with one working toilet! Thanks!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 8, 2005, 09:49 AM
    No problem Ben,

Remove the old supply and truck on down to your local hardware store and pick up a new toilet supply like the one pictured below. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking Water Shut Off Valve [ 4 Answers ]

The main water shut off valve inside the house is leaking. How do I shut off the valve "outside" the house so we can work on fixing this? The house is 16 yrs old. This is the original valve. Would you estimate that this is a simple washer problem? Or is this best left to a professional...

Shut off valve not working! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi: I am trying to fix a leaky compression faucet. I have turned off the shut off valve for the cold water under the sink so the when the handle for the cold water of the compression faucet is turned, there is no water as expected. However, even if I turn off the shut off valve for the hot...

Can one shut off water main valve but leave gas hot water tank on? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I go away for two days and shut my main water shutoff valve can I leave my gas hot water tank on. I saw two answers To a similar question and one answer said you can leave it on and the other Said you had to shut it off. I am confused now as to whether I can leave the gas...

Home Water Shut Off Valve [ 3 Answers ]

Do you recommend shutting off the main house water shut off valve? We are leaving our southern California home for six months and living in our second home in Ohio. Our house is 30 years old with main water lines in a slab. A few homes in the neighborhood have experienced leaks in the slab. ...

Oil blowing from valve air tube [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 16hp briggs& srtatton twin cylinder engine with magnetron ignition, its an 1980 model. Got the mower started after wiring problems sloved and now it is blowing oil out the vent tube that goes from the valve vent area to the carbrator breather housing. It runs good and does not miss at...

View more questions Search