Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fijifranny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2003, 03:12 PM
    Cleaning notebook
    My toshiba notebook has a metallic finish. Where I rest my palm when I write a dark patch has developed.I can't get rid of it. Is it oxidation? Do you know how to make my laptop shiny again?
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2003, 06:29 PM
    cleaning notebook
    Try some 90% isorbid alcohol on a cloth that how I clean mine I have a sony.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windshield cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I used Windex to clean the inside of my front windshield... a few days later I looked and my windshield had so many smudges that I might as well not have even cleaned it. Do anyone have any tips to prevent that from happening when cleaning windows in your car?. any commercial products or mixes......

Car Windsheild cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new jeep and the windshield has what seems like stains imbedded outside the wiper area. It looks like grease smudges. I tried everything to clean, but nothing works. I would like to know if anyone knows of something that would clean windshield.

Keyboard question compaq evo n400c notebook [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone know how to take a screen shot on a Compaq Evo N400C series notebook? The top row has a key labeled "prt sc" with a white underlay. I tried pressing this key with the "Fn" key at the same time but nothing happens. Is there another key I'm supposed to use? Thanking you in advance for...

Which notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

hi, need some guidance. Daughter's going to college and is buying an entry level notebook, narrowed down to two- 1) toshiba a85- s107 and 2) compac presario m2105 us. compac- With a 15" display, wireless capabilities and combo drive, the Compaq Presario M2105US notebook gives you the...

View more questions Search