Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just an idea Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 04:27 AM
    ALLAH (GOD) KNOWS.

Su,

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taken in hand [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone here know what a "taken in hand" relationship with your spouse is? Do you know if it works? I've heard some things, but I would like to talk to someone in one. Isn't a certain amount of a husband being dominating normal in any relationship? What's normal now days? Is the man...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

My hand [ 1 Answers ]

My hand seems to be asleep every time I wake up... sometimes its my whole forearm... its not just the numb and tingly feeling... it really hurts... I try to put it straight down to my side so the blood flow will go back to my hand but it doesn't always help... this will last usually half of my...

Need a hand [ 3 Answers ]

I’m 53 years old, educated so long ago that it’s un-important now… Had a realistic dream some three years ago started writing it down and haven’t stopped since. Three books (Intercepted Thoughts #1, Disputed Territory.. Earth #2, Earth Dispatch One #3) one short story “A Hastening of Maturity” and...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

View more questions Search