Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 11:56 PM
    Big Magic
    :( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV? Thanks in advance
    cute_blu_fairy17 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2005, 12:46 AM
    Possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by radio309
    :( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV? Thanks in advance

I am not sure about that, and in fact I have never heard of anything like that before. But, in a way, that sounds like a very interesting thing, and to me, seems like it would be a very probably explanation. I hope that someone can help you more with this, but just for my own opinion, I do think that that could be what happens on T.V. I hope I helped a little bit. Good luck! ;)
    princessmomo11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by radio309
    :( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV? Thanks in advance
    Actors are yes told to act that way.The film producers make the space ship vanish.It is so interesting.Right?Thank you and I hope that helped out.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Davi Copperfield made the Statue of liberty disappear, but I heard he made the audience think so too, but I have no idea how. Have a look on the internet, I'm sure there will be a site on it some where.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 08:50 AM
    David Copperfield sorry
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Oldest trick in the book. Nobody in the audience is standing underneath the statue when it disappears. Copperfield can afford really big mirrors. The rest is just adjusting the lighting and diverting attention.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 29, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Most of the time the TV audience is in on the trick.
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Yes audience is usually in on it. OR their reactions are previously recorded from another trick, then when they leave they use camera tricks to make "the big trick" look good, and add audience reactions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

Magic creams... extinct? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard from a friend that all Magic creams ie; amira, jameela, pervil will become extinct in the coming weeks , months. I heard that one of their Distributors in the Philippines did something that sends a red flag to FDA and now they are banned from bringing these products in US. Is this true??...

True magic [ 4 Answers ]

I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?

View more questions Search