Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leakingphylrich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Removing escutcheon
    I am fixing a widespread two handle faucet in the bathroom. Manufacturer Phylrich. Have removed the handle - have a conical escutcheon with top of step sticking out, nothing else. Escutcheon doesn't budge - any suggestions? Can you also tell me what is it supposed to do - screw off (and if so, which direction), snap off, etc? Thanks Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 02:05 PM
    You can contact them directly at this site Contact Phylrich just give them the model number or description. There may be a small threaded ring just below the handle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing varnish [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove varnish from an old teacher's desk? I used BIX Stripper but was not happy about "results".

Removing escutcheon from basin to replace washer [ 18 Answers ]

We have several dripping taps (faucets) in the house and want to replace the washers. We cannot remove the escutcheons from the basins despite having tried several methods. We've used a "Boa" tool and a shifting spanner (with cloth wrapped around to prevent scratching the chrome), but neither...

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

Hair Removing [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to remove body hair for a while longer or forever without having to have laser surgery? Or to make the hair less noticeable?

Removing xp [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove xp and install me back on my system for a couple months, how do I go about it Thanks

View more questions Search