Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tocats Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 09:56 AM
    What does this means?
    When you ask someone out, she reply maybe can, maybe cannot. What does this mean? Is she really seeing she is free or is there other reasons to it? It is positive or negative? Thanks.
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Oct 28, 2007, 05:22 PM
    She might want to know where you're going to take her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell what this means? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with...

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

This means nothing to me... [ 3 Answers ]

"Oh Vienna..." so sang Midge Your,and Ultravox in 1981.Odd then that with Windows Vista,due for release Xmas 2006,that Redmond and co,are already working on the next OS. It's code name is Vienna.I checked a reputable link,to see if it was a joke: ...

View more questions Search