Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needofhelp Posts: 129, Reputation: 14

Oct 27, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Go or not go, with chances of running into ex
    There's a party and I know she;s going to be there. I ont want to see her with another guy, but should I go?

I want to get out, but my friends are going to that place. If I go, when I see her, how should I act? Ignore her? Talk to her?
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Pretty much your best bet is to have as much fun as you can, talk to her and act very causal.
    wackymb Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 01:08 AM
    I would go. I wouldn't act like seeing her with someone else will bother you. It will let her know that you have moved on and that your not going to waist your time dwelling over her. Trust me if she sees you with someone else, she will also feel what you are feeling but, the best thing to do is act like it doesn't. It will get better in time. Oh, and talk to her, at least say "Hey, how are you doing"? Something like that and then tell her that you need to go and that you'll talk to her later. Have fun at the party.
    miou30 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2007, 02:05 AM
    If you do decide to go make a plan in your mind on how to deal with her. What to say to her, how to act, what not to say, how to end the conversation. Don't let anything to chance. If there is a chance that she will be there with someone else I would take I really close female friend to the party. That will make you feel more secure and confident.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Don't go your not emotionally ready to see her. You won't have a good time with her being there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances [ 5 Answers ]

I was just placed on probation.Can my job fire me?

What are the chances [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I just wanted to put my story out and see what are the chances that my girlfriend is pregnant or not. She's been on the pill for several months and we use condoms too. However, recently there have been a couple times where we did not use condoms and I pulled out, although I know its possible...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

What are the chances? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant from just getting fingered I have never had sex and I have missed my period for the month of October and I'm just freaking out I mean I have missed it one time brfore a long time ago but I was just wondering and also I have been very...

What are the chances [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to all I am new to the site and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide me concerning my?. :o In Sept I had 2 cycles one on 09042006 and one on 09182006( this has NEVER happened to me before) so according to my last cycle I would have ovulated from 100206-10062006... Now according...

View more questions Search