Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Signed Lincoln photo.
    We have a family heirloom (I guess), it's a signed photo of Abraham Lincoln, small, like wallet sized, I really need an expert response or someone that knows how to get a hold of an expert to get an estimate on value, I know way back we have a relative that served with Lincoln in the war, and was friends with him, but how do I get this cerified, I doubt a collector would just "take my word for it". Thanks...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 06:12 PM
    The public library has books on collectible photos and autographs plus prices. Also, ask the reference librarian to give you several names and phone numbers of experts whom you can contact and find out what their requirements are for authenticating such a photo.
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2007, 06:32 PM
    I noticed you live in Chicago, I don't know if the Austin, Tx librarys are quite as extensive, but I'll look into it anyhow, thanks :-)

Other answers are still welcome !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lincoln Weldanpower G8000 [ 2 Answers ]

My buddy gave me an old G8000 and under the cover I have three wires that I don't know where they go , all three come out of the altenater , two short fat ones and a long thinner one with a open end loop term. the others have eye term. the two short ones look like they might ground to the reactor...

1973 lincoln [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the starter located on a 1973 Lincoln continental mk IV?

Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Lincoln Weldanpower 225 and the current transformer is bad. I would like to purchase another one with a bad motor that I could use for parts. If anyone knows of one. Thanks

Abe lincoln [ 1 Answers ]

What are all the intresting facts you know about abraham lincoln? I need some help How did lincoln get his nick-name "honest abe" ?

View more questions Search