Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18669-saveme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 01:15 PM
    Addicted
    Hi. I am so addicted to women, I mean like naked and bikini girls and stuff but I feel if I show it to people I know and stuff it will embarrass me (sorry about the spelling) What do I do?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2005, 06:38 AM
    Addicted
    Hi,
    Thank you for posting a question at this site, and welcome to the site!
    Addicted to women?
    I think you are normal. You didn't tell us your age. But if you are a young man, you are probably normal.
    I would not go around showing pictures of women naked, etc, unless you really know the person that you are showing them to. Some get upset at such things.
    Eventually, you will know how to control things such as this, or how to talk about them with others.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 8, 2005, 07:07 AM
    Welcome to the forum. Discovery of any kind is exciting and can create over-reaction, but in this case, you need to calm down. You definetely sound like a young man who is just learning about the other sex and find them so fascinating, which is fine, but you need to learn a little self-control through your learning process. Believe me, each of us get 'infatuated' with something as new and wonderfully important a discovery as you are making. Now you just have to not just enjoy what you see, but also respect what you see. This is a subject that is not a 'show and tell' theme. It is something to enjoy in silence - just as all men and women do. As far as pictures go, let the other guys discover this new stage of life on their own, as some are not as ready as you are and it will shock them and they might think of you as 'strange' which will not be to your benefit at all. Please try to refrain from disrespectfully showing pictures of girls without their permission from now on and grow to normal adulthood without over-stating your excitement of your discovery. Talk to your dad or counselor about this and get their advice too. Good luck and enjoy growing up.
    da_c_dog Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2005, 12:15 AM
    It's all good.
    There's nothing wrong with being addicted to girls. It's is important, and appropriate however that you DO keep the pictures of them in your home. If you show them around in public, some people may find that offending. I'm addicted to girls too. So I know where what ya' mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend is Addicted.. Needs Help [ 9 Answers ]

My friend is addicted to gasoline huffing.. he often haluctinates and does inhales from gas can almost eveyday. He has admitted he needs help but does not want to ask his parents. Is there anyway to help him get over this without asking from adult?

Sister addicted to prescription pain pills, how do I save her kids [ 18 Answers ]

I was hoping that someone would be able to help me w/ getting some info... Is anyone familiar w/ the "marchment act"? My sister has had an opiate addiction for over 3 years now, my mother and I tried an intervention w/ her and was able to get her in to tx for detox. We now believe that she is using...

My Friend is Addicted.. Needs Help [ 9 Answers ]

My friend is addicted to gasoline huffing.. he often haluctinates and does inhales from gas can almost eveyday. He has admitted he needs help but does not want to ask his parents. Is there anyway to help him get over this without asking from adult?

View more questions Search