Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lysissca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 03:32 PM
    GH/KH concern with new Betta
    Hello :),
    I have a 6 gallon tank in my office with a PH of 7.2, and a GH and KH of about 53.7, (as far as I'm understanding on the API test kit.) I just got my Betta and plan to put him in his new home this evening; but I'm trying to figure out if my GH and KH levels are all right. Some of the forums on the internet seem to suggest that this is fine, and others indicate that I would need to raise at least the GH. I'd like to leave it alone, but I want my new friend to be safe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Patricia

P.S. I'm going to cycle with Bio-Spira.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Hi Lysissca,

I've been doing this for a long time and there is
    No need to adjust the Gh or Kh levels.
    They are just fine for your Beta.

Bio-Spira is an excellent product as well.

I must also commend you for giving your beta and nice roomy home instead
    Of a tiny Beta bowl... that is very kind of you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,

To whom it may concern [ 1 Answers ]

If an owner gives the company a 12,000.00 gift is it equity or revenue

Next concern [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to buy a house but in the meantime we are renting. A month ago we got a new landlord. He has told us that we need to either get rid of our dog or leave. I can't afford to pay 1st, last, and rent on a new place and I already paid the last landlord 375 towards the dog. ...

Whom It may Concern [ 1 Answers ]

Please may u answer for me this question it is about economics. Tell me the difference between static production possibility frontier and dynamic production possibility frontier? Thanks.

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the...

View more questions Search