Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xvxixcxkxyx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 02:25 PM
    How to treat your boyfriend
    Heyah,
    I am only a teen but how do I treat my boyfriend because I'm not too sure. I am very shy!!
    PLEASE HELP!
    condoman30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
    I would be nice to him and give him anything he asked for, except for sex. You don't want to go out with a guy just for sex. If he likes you a lot he will not ask for it.:)
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Just treat him the same way you would anyone else you really like. Be honest with him, not only about what you do, but also about how you feel. Talk about stuff you have in common. It's OK to be shy. I'm sure as you get to know this guy better, that part will fade away. I bet he feels shy around you too. And never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don't want to do.
    Puti239 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill View Post
    Just treat him the same way you would anyone else you really like. Be honest with him, not only about what you do, but also about how you feel. Talk about stuff you have in common. It's ok to be shy. I'm sure as you get to know this guy better, that part will fade away. I bet he feels shy around you too. And never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don't want to do.
    Ok but what if you have been through so much and you get mad very easy and you take all that anger on him then what do oyu do ?
    steffybabytm Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Treat him like you would treat anyone else. Just because you are dating someone doesn't mean it has to get serious to the point where you have to be around him all the time or anything else. As a teen, the relationships you are in now, are only training for the serious ones you will have later in life, so it is very important for you to grasp the concepts that you will need for later relationships. Those skills consist in: being yourself, being true, being honest, and so much more. If you can be yourself and show what you believe then it is great and if you can tell him the truth about mistakes you have made and you are true to the relationship by not cheating, all is well.

-Steffy Baby TM
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 27, 2009, 09:06 PM

How old are you?

This answer, at least for me, differs greatly throughout small variations in age.
    aaron2baby Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2009, 07:27 AM

OK well first I am a teenager who is not shy at all and I dated a lot of guys until I found my fiancé aaron and what I found is that you have to treat him good but Don't give him everything he wants be in control guys like a challenge and I know it will be difficalt if you are shy but work on it treat him good trust him until he gives you a reason not to but don't give him everything he wants DEF... not sex been there done that if he asks for it he does not want you tell him to go find himself a hoe because you isn't given it up and hell leave and go find himself a hoe if you give it to him hell still go find a hoe that's how it is guys like that are never happy with one girl
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Apr 7, 2009, 08:14 PM

I suggest treating him the same way you would treat any of your other close friends. Talk to him and understand that he's not perfect and neither are you. You have to be able to let him vent to you when he's having a bad day, and you should be able to do the same. There isn't a specific set of rules to follow. You treat a boy friend the same as you'd treat a best friend almost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does my boyfriend treat me right? [ 86 Answers ]

Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that.. I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever.. What do guys like to here? GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat...

How do I get my boyfroend to treat me better? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get my man to treat me better? Sometimes he embarresses me in front of other people and picks on me. :( It's OK when he talks to me badly or when he's having a bad day but if I do the same-it's chaos!

Why do people treat me this way? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since elementary school, almost every kid has done something horrible to me, from the dirty look for no reason, to throwing my underwear in the sewer (yes, that actually happened) or even pouring a mysterious concoction of ketchup, maple syrup and who knows what else into my hair (that...

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search