Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenRem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Not knowing the artist, or song name is driving my crazy
    I went to a club last night, they played a line dance song, it wasn't a country song, but they lined danced to it, male singer, lyrics go something like "down down baby... help! Would love to know who it is:
    Shorty87 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2007, 09:56 PM
    If we are listening to the same song it's the Cupid Shuffle by Cupid!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Apr 5, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Country Grammar by Nelly

Starts out:
    "Hmmmmm
    I'm goin down down baby, yo' street in a Range Rover (c'mon)
    Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go"

-I'm not posting all the lyrics due to explicit lyrics-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am goig crazy because I can't remember the song title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember some of the lyrics it goes something liike Can we forget about the things I said when I was young I didn't mean to call you fat... Then some more words... then something like I'm sleeping with my clothes off

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

Looking for the tile of a song that is DRIVING ME CRAZY [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi hi hi to everyone! OK here's the thing, I recently heard this song in the radio and I liked it but I don't know the name of it. The lyrics go "something Madrid, something LA, something Detroit, something San Diego, something New York, something Barcelona.." the names of the cities...

What song is this.. Its driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Been tyring to find out what song this is for the last 4 years... Used to be played every weekend at a dance club in Wisconsin... The only lyrics I remember are... "Feel My energy nah nah nah Feel my Energy, my energy yeah" (Then the next verse starts with... ) "People say ....."

Driving me crazy! Can't remember song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help

View more questions Search