Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jiggwatts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2005, 09:27 AM
    I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation).
    All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my newborn daughter, Lilly around town. I end the dream with me promising my daughter's mother that we were going to be the best possible family we can be. Weird eh? Some help would be appreciated.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2005, 06:57 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    Most dreams are merely what your sub-conscious is thinking. Sometimes we dream about things that we think about a lot all day long. Dreams do not predict the future, or what is going to happen.
    Just remember, over 40% of all girls in American are pregnant before they are 20 yrs old. You didn't way if you were married or not. So, if you follow your "dream" and get someone pregnant, it might not work out as good as your dream!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 03:50 AM
    There is lots of symbolism in dreams. Does not mean those exact things would happen. They could happen. Most likely it represents a new start in life. Whether it be a career, schooling, or future family. Your hoping for a new start. You are in control of your own life with the decisions you make.

Joe
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 21, 2005, 07:31 AM
    Jiggwatts
    So what makes this dream so weird for you? What is it exactly that you are asking? I think it is pretty clear what the dream is about. But that is me. I know what the interpretation is, but the question to you is why? Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 9 Answers ]

I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling...

Dream interpretation [ 6 Answers ]

I have this recurring dream, I get it maybe once or twice a month, and I've had it for a few years. I just had it again last night, so I was reminded that I had wanted to post a question about it here. I went to a girl's boarding school for several years during my teens, up until I graduated....

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search