Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vidyabadal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Learning Disabilities
    Excuse me I have destroyed your time. I am Vidya Badal, female, aged 17 years, live at Banepa Kavre district in Nepal. We are four in family. I am elder one. Recently I have finish high school education and join proficiency certificate level (PCL) nursing In Shraddha Nursing Institute. I paid Nrs 47000(about750 USD) to enter to the collage. My father sold a piece of field for the amount. There will be paying Nrs 5000 monthly for three years and Nrs.35000 yearly for next two year. My junior sister is running 13th year. She is reading in grade eight. Her school fee is Nrs. 850 per month. My mother is teaching in a primary school. Her earnings Nrs.6000 and my father works in a private company. He works 60 hour per week for Nrs. 5500 per month. We have no own home. We live in a rental house. A greater part of their earnings go on house rent and food. To collect the expenses of me and my sister's education; they have been drowned in deep lone cycle. Almost time they have being looks frosted. They could not converse well with us. In this situation how should I complete my study? If any kind heart person helps me, I should complete my study successfully.

Thanks; God bless you and your successful life.

Vidya Badal
    vidyabadal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I need sponsor for nursing study.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Please be patient. People who MAY have the answer to your question may not be online.

Now, what do you mean by sponsor? Where I go to nursing school we don't have sponsors. Are you asking for us to help you pay? I really don't understand your question.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Yes, she is asking for financial help. I sympathize with you, Vidya, but I know I cannot help you. Are there no grants avaialable where you go to school? Or is it all cash payments? Have you talked to your advisor in school?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Ah, I am sorry, but I am a struggling nursing student myself. Unfortunately, I don't believe that anyone on AMHD will send you money. You can try for grants or scholarships if they have them in your country to pay for your schooling.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
    I checked your school's website and did not see anything about financial assistance programs. But what is the DD program? The site says it accepts cash or via the DD program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LD/ADHD ? Learning Disabilities ? [ 16 Answers ]

My son, aged 11 +, cannot concentrade on his study. A little noise or people talking will distract him.But comes to PC games, he is smart ! If no parent at his side, his writings would be terribly urgy. He sometimes mix up addition and subtraction. He can not sit still, always on the move. ...

High School for a Child with learning disabilities? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a online school were my 27 year old daughter can get here High School Diploma?

Learning disabilities ADD [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a struggling 21 year old college student. He has been having a difficult time staying focused and on task resulting in poor grades. We have tried conventinal medications, Concerta and Ritalin. The side effects, sleeplessness irritabiltiy, and loss of appitite have made him discontinue...

Learning disabilities [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My son,age 9 years old seems to have problem doing his schoolwork ,it seems he does not want to study .though he plays around well in computer games .he is of shy nature and does not open up easily.he lacks concentration also .anyone who can help me? v:confused:

Learning Disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older

View more questions Search