Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Nov 7, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Coincidence - or Karma?
    Quickie:

My sister-in-law died mysteriously at the home of her ex-husband in Texas in 2001. Her ex-husband died mysteriously in the same home in 2004. There were several things reported to us by a friend of our former in-law that make us feel that Luanne may have taken revenge for her death (karma), but several friends are telling us it's just coincidence that Tony died in much the same was as Lu.

What say the psychics?

Bonus question:

If Tony's death was the result of his karma catching up wth him, do I have any "bad karma" I should be worried about? (I had some time when I was in college that I drank a lot - and had several blackouts during which I worry I may have done bad things that I can't remember.)
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 21, 2005, 08:21 AM
    Tigerella
    No nothing like that. I get they both had the same heart condition. These 2 were like spit and spat together, truly soulmates. One simply could not live life on this earth without the other. They have been in communication about this event and how to make it happen for some time. Husband was to die sooner than he did, like about just a year after her death. But I keep getting something about unfinished business he had to take care of before he left too. Something to do with when they come back to earth the next time.
    No silly one, about your black outs, you are OK, and nothing strange or serious will come back on you as a result of. At the time of your drinking I have you with a pain in your heart at that time. Such sadness and sorrow you were trying to drown. Peace ranieri

Dec 3, 2005, 10:32 PM
    Thank you...
    For responding, Ranieri. Although at least my sis-in-law died of a gunshot wound to the head, both she and Tony were into Methamphetamines, so that would probably account for your "same heart problem" in your reading, as I'm sure the drug did bad things to their hearts. And thank you for answering the "bonus question" as well. I've had such horrible things happen to me that I was starting to wonder if Karma was running over my Dogma... *smile*

Take care, and all the best to you over the Holiday Season - and always.
    brigde Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
    I have had bad luck this last 2 years, i am not a bad person, i try to help anybody i can i give as much as posable, is it because we try to hard to be good people that sometimes worse people wish there bad karma on good people, i was told this that that is the reason for my bad luck,
    noname12121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
    My luck is bad to say the least. I do feel that its my own doing, and it sounds like I'm whining about life. Even as I type this and read what I wrote you'd have to think this guy is just a flipping baby! But it's a how a lot of things unfolded in my life and how I dealt with things that made me give up. Not suicidal by any means, not like that but sort of. I lost everything I had worked for and things that I cared about are non issues. I had a nice house, nice cars, was married, etc. And for some reason **** seemed to come apart for me and the more I felt I knew how I could fix things the more I just let go. Why? I was living out of my beater van that I had until a run in with the cops got it impounded so I was homeless. I had friends here and there and had crashed on many couches. My mother had let me recently stay with her and she was shocked at how my life had come apart. I haven't seen much of her in the past 6 or 7 years and always put a nice front on things. I have no awnsers for her and none for me. Its really sad because I just don't see any point to any of this whole existence. So I do nothing all day I sleep a lot. Really I do sleep all the time, I would'nt mind just falling asleep and sleep forever. Death. I don't know I never have been like this my whole life until my late 30's. I don't care how it makes my sound either, so say what you will, its of no consequence to me mean spirited or kind hearted. I have lost all hope and any will for any of it. I see no point in living any life at all. For what? Work? Money? Useless material things? Family? And in a world that's nothing more than cut throat strong survial type crap. A country that is worse than what it claims to be fighting. Please, spare me the bull****. That's it, its all bull****. And watch how much worse it will get, **** all of this bull****!

Jan 21, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Comment on brigde's post
    Being a Wiccan, I believe in the power of three - that the energy you put into the universe comes back threefold. As a result, I believe all your good deeds will come back to you eventually. The bad is just to give you strength and grounding.

Jan 21, 2011, 05:11 AM
    Comment on noname12121's post
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and when you find that person or thing that makes you want to come out of your current funk fighting, you'll be one tough opponent! I hope your luck turns around soon! Thanks for the comment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strange coincidence? [ 18 Answers ]

Okay, I'm not sure if this is supernatural or not, but... it certainly is a strange coincidence, and I'm interested to hear what people on this board think. At the cemetery near my home, there is a double grave of 2 baby sisters. The first sister died on August 10, 1910, at the age of 2 years....

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Coincidence.. Or? [ 4 Answers ]

I was chatting to a lady whose son goes to kindy with my boy. 1. Her son was born in February - so was mine. 2. He is having difficulty with his speech, so is mine. 3. She had PND/psychosis - so did I. 4. She has a girl and a boy, so do I. 5. My sister died suddenly aged 17...

View more questions Search