Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acoston Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Captian Crunch
    Hello everyone,

A few weeks after i was born i was adopted out of some Tenessee Hosiptal (i dont know the name but once i find out i will post in this thread) my mom and dad now have no idea where they live or if they even moved

it just bothers me i use to get really upset and i use 2 cry when i was younger thinking that my birthmom didnt want me (my birthdad left my birthmom) :(
    so i just am really interested in finding my birth mom

i was adopted out of Knoxville TN
    I was adopted as a baby and always knew... I have met both my parents and have great relationships with them. MY little sister was also adopted and she has met hers, but it didn't turn out so well.

When you are adopted there just seems to be all these questions unanswered etc...

It sounds like you have talked to your adoptive parents about this? That is the best place to start. Your adoptive parents obviously wanted you! So it is very important that you respect them and let them help you.
    Also... be prepared for the worst. While my situation is god, my sister walked away only more rejected and more hurt. In the end it is important to remember that you have a family. You are loved and accepted and cherished as you are.
    YES! It is great to meet you mom and find out where you came from! It is great to be able to understand a bit more...
    My heart goes out to you in your search and if you have to wait awhile to search... just be patient and live life to the fullest now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

34 and no birth parents that I know of. [ 4 Answers ]

I was adopted at 6 months old. Born in Queens City General Hospital on January 4 1973. I spent my first 18 months with my adopted parents in Irvington New Jersey, then moved to Piscataway New Jersey where I resided until I graduated High School. The only thing I know is that my adoption was...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

Minor child's last name change parents never married both last names on Birth certifi [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 and I need to know how to change her last name. Both last names of the parent and non custodial parents last names are on the Birth certificate (hyphenated) but she only uses one name, however schools she attends uses both with the non custodial parents last name first. She...

Parents name not on Birth Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 19 and was born in Germany while his father was stationed there with the US Military. He was issued a "Certification of Birth Abroad" by the Department of State. It was issued by the local Vice Consul in Germany. The certificate has my sons name, his sex, place of birth, date of birth...

Find my parents [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I just found out I was adopted this summer at the doctors office, my parents didn't even tell me, my brother was adopted to, I want to know who my real parents are, I don't care if they are drug attics or not I just want to know more about who I really am, and I don't know how to find...

View more questions Search