Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortstop9783 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 03:58 PM
    4 negative tests, 8 days late, and mild cramping
    I'm 24, my period was due on 10/18/2007, I don't have many pregnancy symptoms, I was nausious today, and a couple days ago, I had butterfly's also. My breasts felt tender last night but fine today. Today I am having mild cramping, but no sign of period coming. Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex, (withdrawal method). Could I be pregnant? I have a normal 28 day cycle. Please help!
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Your twenty four, but let me tell you what I have learned and I'm sure you have to. If you have unprotected sex, even if he pulls out, you can get ppregnant. Pre has sperm that can get you pregnant, and he doesn't normally even know he released it. Get a test and/or see a doctor if you are worried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

Late period, and 3 negative tests! [ 1 Answers ]

My Period was due October 18th, It's know the 25th. I am a week late and have had 3 Negative Pregnancy Tests. When I get my period usually my symptoms are the same as pregnancy, so it's hard to determine if my period is coming or if I'm pregnant. I have A very normal 28 day cycle, being late really...

Late period and negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Its 5days since my missed period I took one test but I'm not sure if I passed to 10min mark but yeah there's definitely a purple line.. well anyway I took another today and it was negative but still no period could I be pregnant ?should I have a blood test done

Period 15 days late but negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

My period is now 15 days late & I've taken 5 pregnancy tests, all are negative but I have symptoms of pregnancy, for eg: exhaustion, nausea, lightheadedness, backache, cramps. Could I be pregnant? In 15 years, I have never missed a period or been more than 2 days late

My period is late but negative tests! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I am 25 and trying to get pregnant have not stressed about it at all. This month is so weird though Ihad my period on the 24 of January with spotting 4 days before. My cycle is always 31-36 days long and I am on day 37 but my period was supposed to be on the 26 of February. I use...

View more questions Search