Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Nov 6, 2005, 04:30 PM
    Monitoring Software
    Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem, I need to find some software to monitor internet usage. It is going to be used on a small w2k3 domain with about 10 workstations.

Does anyone know of a good freeware or commercial app that will do this? Ideally it needs to be invisible to the user (a bit big brother I know but those are the breaks)

I know that ISA server does this, but it's quite pricey, and that's all the functionality I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys & gals:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2005, 04:17 AM
    I use SpectorPro
    http://www.spector.com/spectorpro.html

But am not sure if it works on multiple computers on a network.
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Nov 7, 2005, 02:18 PM
    Thanks for the link, I've looked at the website and it does support multiple users, its called CNE (corporate network edition).

I'll check it out

Thanks

Any other suggestions to look at anyone??
    liridon shala Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2005, 11:46 AM
    Have a look on this link you have got a sniffer program for monitoring network on lan (ocal area network)

Welcome to the UK Acid Waters Monitoring Network
    http://www.simonet.org/

If you have a further question please fill free I'll try to help anyway
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 10:47 AM

Activity Monitor is a good tool. Not only does it give logs for internet history but also allows for real-time monitoring. It also allows to view the screens of remote PC's in real-time without the users knowing.

They allow a free trial before purchase for testing. Might want to check it out!

Activity Monitor - Employee Monitoring Software | Network PC Monitoring Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

Credit bureau monitoring [ 1 Answers ]

There is none to my knowledge. If you give me your state, I can tell you which bureau is focused on. In CO, its Experian. In my, it is TransUnion. The best I have seen is the ID Theft Shield. I have never seen a comprehensive program that covers a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD for $9.95 a month...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search