Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Stupidity vs. well. Stupidity!
    I had the sudden urge to see or hear something stupid/funny, so let's have some show and tell! Have you ever made a home video of something completely dumb? Friends doing the dumbest you've ever seen? You're child doing something absolutely hilarious? Or perhaps you didn't record?

Share your home videos and some of the dumbest stories you can tell... don't worry we'll believe you... some stories are just to stupid to make up!!
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:32 PM
    YouTube - Orlando bloom interview **EAT AND DIE**

Makes me laugh, every time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stupidity ruined my life. [ 1 Answers ]

Up until April of 2006, I had custody of my son who is now 5. I got in with the wrong crowd and got into drugs. Yes stupid Iknow, I am paying for it. Anyhow, my ex got temporary custody of my son for the time being. In the court papers, it states that I am to do a weekly drug test at my own...

Junkie Stupidity [ 1 Answers ]

About ten years ago I was addicted to heroin and racked up about 15 shoplifting charges in a six month period. I had never been arrested for anything before this and have never been arrested since. I was charged but never convicted because I never went to court. I now lead a normal life, clean and...

View more questions Search