Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamela fox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Foot problems from a crush to the foot
    Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I'm sorry to hear you got hurt. How can we help you? Have you seen a doctor about this?
    pamela fox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Yes he said I had a strees fracture. But that has been 3weeks. I just wandering if the rise in my foot had something to do with it.:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Without seeing the x-ray (although they don't show up well on x-ray), or examining your foot in person, it is really impossible to say.

A stress fracture though is a very common injury to the lower extremity. It is basically just a little sliver or crack in the bone. Resting the foot is the best treatment. It can take 6 weeks or longer (depending on your age) to heal this kind of fracture completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a stone IN my foot? [ 5 Answers ]

I was playing basketball today in my driveway, and I ran to get the ball. I stepped on what felt like a little stone on the way, and it REALLY hurt. I sat down right where I was to look at it, and I saw a little blood on the surface and this pea-sized reddish-black circle on the bottom of my foot...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Square foot [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know the inches per side of a 24 square foot board.

My Foot [ 1 Answers ]

I injured my foot in a basketball game, on the inside of it, in the middle, near the bottom. It hurts to walk down hills, cut, and plant it when I kick. There was bruis and swelling whe it happened, this was almost a month ago, and it still bothers me. I know there are a lot of tiny little bones in...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search