Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    court37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I'm freaking out!
    I'm freaking out. It's been about 11 days since I took my last pill but before that I missed the last one before the hormonal free week(october 7) and I started the next pack a day late. My period isn't due for about another 11 days so a test is definitely out of the question at this point. My fiancé and I have been having unprotected sex during this entire time. I have had nausea, cramping, headaches, heartburn, and sore breasts(only the last couple of days) I have had no sign of any bleeding... what is the likelihood of getting pregnant so soon after going off the pill? Is it normal to have no bleeding yet? Should I take a test and when?
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Oct 26, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Hi there! I just read your last question, and believe me when I say, macksmom knows what she's talking about. Just follow her advice :)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-144456.html

As a side note, I know exactly how you feel. Things like this are soooooo nerve wracking. The link below is my 'am I pregnant' question. Macksmom gave me great advice that you may find useful. Good luck!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...es-144365.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let him know I am into him without freaking him out? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am back and this time I have a new question. How do I let a guy know I like him and would like to get to know him better without making him think that I want us to date or get married? As I said in my last post, he didn't email me back over the weekend and I was worried that...

I'm freaking out! [ 2 Answers ]

So there is a Ninja Burglar in Staten Island NY Ninja lays low, but buzz grows louder - SILive: Staten Island Notebook Google Maps I am bugging out! I'm about to cry! I'm scared! I don't know what to do. I mean what if he comes to my house while we are all sleep??

Freaking out now [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm in my house alone I'm used to hearing foot steps and doors opeaning every once in a while but this is just crazy I was waching TV heard foot steps behind me and the lights when on and off it wasn't flickering the swich clicked like it does when people turn them off then they clicked back on...

I'm freaking out [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday... it is now Monday. We didn't use a condom but... he swears he did not skeet iside of me. Ive read that guys can feel it when they are about to inside a girl and I also read you can get pregnant from pre-skeet. Im scared out of my mind that I'm pregnant. I...

Any help please... freaking out! [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone any idea what it could be Saturday I started having this weird feeling in my private parts.. Well illtry to explain it.. When I go pee…after I'm done…it feels like I still need to pee…like I have been holding it for hours you know that burning type feeling? Well I know a tract...

View more questions Search