Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaylord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 07:17 AM
    A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian?
    I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in the bedroom, even when they sleep with my friend.. Once, my friend said to her best friend to just ignore it because it will really scare her if she will still look at it.. My other friend's case is different.. When his friends came to his family's house and after the end of the party that night, they decided to sleep in his bedroom upstairs. My friend will just sleep in the sofa downstairs. Upon his friends enter his room, they saw a black shadow in his bedroom. They were all scared and went downstairs to tell it to my friend.. My friend accompanied them upstairs to see what his friends are talking about.. Immediately, he showed his uncle sleeping in the next room to see if his uncle is whom they are talking about, but his friends said that it is not his uncle whom they saw so he thought and after a while, he said to just ignore that shadow.. He said about the black shadow which they are talking about is his twin.. He further explained that his parents noticed a shadow in his room when my friend was still a kid.. Then they realized that it could be his twin because they are the same in height until he grew up.. Can you explain me what is this? What is this called? Is this true or just a make-believe?
    yoursomedicated Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 06:35 PM

My mother miscarried my twin... he fallows me every where. Other people see him some times also. I was thinking it was only part of my imagination because people keep telling me its impossible but it most defiantly isn't it is very possible. Was his twin born then died or was his twin miscarried? Because oddly that matters a lot. I can't tell you the actual name for it but it happens because twins are very much more different then just normal siblings. I have twin daughters that are 3 years old they can't sleep with out the other or basically function right until her sister is right by her side. They know when the other one is in pain. And even more so they know when the other one needs her sister. Scary that even when the twin is dead the one that survives still feels and knows when the other one is around. It's a connection that can never be broken even with death but being that everyone in the world doesn't have a twin a lot of people don't understand the why behind it. But in stating that I hope I helped a little
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 29, 2008, 10:09 PM

Elizabeth Gilbert, in her book Eat, Pray, Love describes how she always had terrifying hypnagogic nightmares about waking up and seeing a menacing figure standing over her with a knife. These episodes scared the daylights out of her until an Indonesian medicine worker explained to her that what she was seeing was one of her two "spirit brothers." It wasn't there to threaten or hurt her, but was a guardian protecting her.

So the upshot is this belief is present in various cultures. If it works for your friends, great. There's something to be said for a pragmatic approach to spirituality--something that makes you a more ethical person, encourages you to stretch yourself, and is fun, is good spirituality.
    claudia38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 08:35 PM
    I now know two people with twin ghost. One is a 16 year old girl. She leaves the house but her family still sees her around. She's seen her twin ghost several times but usually her ghost stays home when she leaves. Now a 6 year old nephew of mine has been really weird. A floor fan turned on by itself in his room and his grandma said ' who turned that on" and he said " I did, I turn it on with my mind, and I can turn it off" then the fan turned off. He was staying with his grandmother for a week and then left back to his mom's. The grandma had other grandchildren over after he had left, one went into the room where this little boy slept and saw him sitting on the bed. She says to her grandma " Luis is still here?" and the grandma says he left earlier. The girl had seen him in the room. Later that night the grandma saw him standing in front of her bed, She asked him if he'd come back, and he dissappeared.
    I don't know why either have a twin ghost, they were not born twins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twin Ell Replacement [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I am having problems with an old twin ell valve. I believe it is an American Standard. It work OK when running the water through the tub spout. However, when I pull up on the spout diverter to run the water through the shower head, a small leak starts. It is difficult to see exactly...

Twin boys [ 2 Answers ]

We are ten and need to find our dad. My brother Kameron is sick with seizures? We don't have any money and our mom says it's too expensive. We need to find our dad so we can know about out family history. We need to help Kameron now. Can you help us?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Twin hard drives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know why a certain company that makes laptop PCs oftern gives you 2 hard drives and what they are for... Sorry to ask Twin hard drive on a laptop known as (C) and (D) Storage areas I can't seem to get anything to go on the (D) drive evrything seems to inssist on being...

Briggs 18 twin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MG Ward 18/42 Briggs twin, Having oil seeping from what appears to be the left cylinder base. Is the Jug removable or cast into the main block. Cylinder head looks easy enough to remove but the problem appears low end. Thanks rirog

Every one has a twin [ 17 Answers ]

Well, guys and gals, we have all heard that everyone has a twin somewhere in this world. Well, my daughter found hers in 3rd grade and they have been best friends ever since. My husband could not even tell them apart for a brief moment after he met the twin. Their third grade teacher had to put...

View more questions Search