Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trininge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Pressure washing quotes
    How can I bid on a job without knowing the square footage of the pressure washing that I am to do ? Is this a visual observation? or hours to do job?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Basically you can't, You can step off the area, a normal step at least the way I walk is about 2 ft or carry a laser measurement tool.

Also many will do a standard two or three bedroom one story house for a set price 100 or 150 dollars. Also there are some construction clean up people who do a drive way up to a certain size for... dollars.

Also if doing drive ways do you use a flat surface cleaner, are chemicals needed, what types of stains on are on the materical being cleaned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure washing quotes [ 11 Answers ]

What to charge per sq ft to pressure wash a building and parking lot.

Pressure washing quotes [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know how to charge on pressure washing a wood fence? Is there some type of sq foot price.

Pressure Washing [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah, I am working on a 8000 sq ft 3 unit condo... and I am woundering how much I should charge per sq ft... I also need to know how much to charge for decks per sq ft. I live in Georgia, that should help a little bit on that part of things... I need this answered as soon as possible. Thank You

Quoting pressure washing jobs [ 0 Answers ]

I want to start a new pressure washing business with a friend and would like to know how to make quotes to our cutomers by the sq. ft. and also how to measure the work without a measuring tool.I would like to know how to give a quote for two workers instead of one that would still be fair to the...

View more questions Search