Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 17, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Don't worry Mr. Quinn, when you have elastic in the waist of your dress pants a few years from now, (AKA : expandable waist) and you reach that certain golden age, when you realize youth really has slipped away, simply because you can now walk and fart in time to every step across the mall, fashion will seem a trivial indulgence and all the blig bling will be just an annoyance.
    Thanks Mag, you made my day..
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Sooooooo?? What's up with that?
    Went to Olive Garden last night... Bwwwahahahahahha
    Never ending salad and bread sticks... Bwwaahahahahahaaaaa
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Love the salad and bread sticks but that soup with the hamburger in it is off da hook! See, I have better things to do. EAT!
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 05:27 PM
    I had the minestroni... YUMMMMMYYYYY
    Uh, I sure wish they had Spam on the menu (not that I would have ordered it) heehee
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 21, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Hey folks. Sorry for the delay, I was unjustly " DETAINED BY HOMELAND SECURITY".
    But I'm free now! And that's what matters. I couldn't have gone through it without the support of Startover. LOL
    Thanks so much Chery & Mag. Having read your replies about my sweater... I have it washed and pressed awaiting its return to West Edmonton mall.

May 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
    That's a good excuse for missing work too... " DETAINED BY HOMELAND SECURITY".
    So, I guess I'll be available for chat all day tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Greg, it is nice to see you back. Careful out there;)
    (you press your sweaters?? )
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 22, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Gosh Greg, I hope it was not too bad.
    I found a little something to cheer you up - this is 'female' oriented, but it applies to both sexes:
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 09:58 AM
    That is Scary! My mind presented me with an extremely vivid picture of that. It is scary. Old ladies in Florida in a recreation room of a retirement community with tats all over dancing to Cop Killa while their nipple rings get hung up in their belt loops. Yikes!
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Ohhhhh, my goodness...
    I just got a email about this and wish I would have saved it for this conversation... Eeewwww
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Hi people,
    Just having a look see...

Chery,
    Loved that cartoon you posted... heheh.. aint it the truth!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 08:21 AM
    YouTube - Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
    Hi!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 08:28 AM
    YouTube - Ray lamontagne crazy

YouTube - Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 08:32 AM
    I haven't heard the original version... at least I don't think. Checking it out now, Thanks!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 08:38 AM
    That's it... why don't I have his CD, I love so many of his songs and... I will get it today or tomorrow!;)
    See you, time to go hiking, hold a slimey salamandar so the boys can pick up another, get ma feet wet... Sit in the sun and close my eyes... smell the earth, and the out houses... LMAO K. going geeze!;)

May 24, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Gosh Greg, I hope it was not too bad.
    I found a little something to cheer you up - this is 'female' oriented, but it applies to both sexes:
    -----------LMAO
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 05:13 PM
    YouTube - Gene Vincent - Rip It Up 1958
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 25, 2008, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    That is Scary! My mind presented me with an extremely vivid picture of that. It is scary. Old ladies in Florida in a recreation room of a retirement community with tats all over dancing to Cop Killa while their nipple rings get hung up in their belt loops. Yikes!
    Gosh, I forgot all about the nipple rings. When I see all these wonderful 'examples' of our future I grin inside because we know the secret of 'Gravity'!

Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Spam sales rise as consumers trim spending - U.S. business - MSNBC.com

Spam's maker, Hormel Foods Corp., reported last week that it saw strong sales of Spam in the second quarter, helping push up its profits 14 percent. According to sales information coming from Hormel, provided by The Nielsen Co., Spam sales were up 10.6 percent in the 12-week period ending May 3, compared with last year. In the last 24 weeks, sales were up nearly 9 percent.

I like to think that maybe, just maybe, I had a little something to do with the increased sells of Spam. I tout the benefits of Spam everywhere I go. It's inexpensive, delicious and a great alternative to Mutton. As a matter of a fact, just yesterday, I added three more cases to the larder.
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 04:58 PM
    I like to think that you are a born hero for Spam, and for Spam eaters everywhere!
    Hero Magatory!
    All right, all right, I will go get some... sheesh!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search