Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 10, 2008, 12:37 AM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been a little busy, but I was able to watch the clip you posted on the NWO... I'm in awe!
    I never knew that it was so out there in 2006.
    The NAU also has their own police.
    YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION POLICE

May 10, 2008, 12:51 AM
    One more really funny one for you folks! LOL
    YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been a little busy, but I was able to watch the clip you posted on the NWO.... I'm in awe!!
    I never knew that it was so out there in 2006.
    The NAU also has their own police.
    YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION POLICE
    I don't get it... call me stupid or whatever, but you got to explain this to me please. LOL Nice to see you Mr. Qinn! Hope you are well!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Wooo Hooo!! I can give Mag his shots legally now!

Come on Magpie... You know you want it.

May 10, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    I don't get it....call me stupid or whatever, but you gotta explain this to me please. LOL Nice to see you Mr. Quinn!! Hope you are well!
    ---------------------
    Hi Start! I never knew that the North American union was involved in state debates in
    2006, I assumed it was ignored by all parties. And having the New world order brought up was nice to see as well.
    All is well here, Kayla is in swimming classes now and today was her second class and after a week of me saying " YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR TEACHER NEXT TIME!!" she did so GREAT! Ice cream and movies were today's reward. Reminds me to go wake her up from her nap now, thanks! LOL.. TTYL
    P.S -I hope all of you and yours are well too. :D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Wooo Hooo!!! I can give Mag his shots legally now!!

Come on Magpie...You know you want it.
    Smack Dab in da butt.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Bend over BABY!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Mr. Greg Quinn, that is GREAT! I bet she is so cute. You're a good daddy! Thanks for summing it up forme, I really needed that.

J, you are naughty!
    Mag, you are too...
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 10:18 PM
    I am always interested in things that use "always" to describe them, which I have learned the hard way, such as "People always get upset when I tell them that they are stupid because they are not buying gold, even in response to Alan Greenspan of the Federal Reserve destroying the dollar by creating so much of them, so that the damned government can spend us into bankruptcy, and then they REALLY always get upset when I say that their stupidity has doubtlessly been passed along to their ugly, mutant children, who are, on average, the most ignorant, most stupid, most self-absorbed, most violent, most criminal bunch of worthless trash ever created in America, as indicated by standardized testing and personal experience, mostly from having a few of the rug-rats myself."

Then, last but not least, I have had this freaking cold that seems to have mutated from some exotic strain crossed between the black plauge and the Lum Puckaroo which has caused me to cough myself into a near delusional state as well as seemingly loosen my eyeballs from their very sockets. Yesterday, I finally had to duct tape my eyeballs in place so not to splatter them against the bed room wall in the next coughing event. Now, I wish I had duct taped my butt shut. I'll not elaborate on that unsightly incident for sake of the week of heart... or stomach, in the crowd.

All in all, there are now more people on government payrolls (22,385,000) than goods producing payrolls (21,618,000)! Hahaha! We are so freaking doomed! What makes it So Damned Funny is that a conceited, self-absorbed nation like America, that boasts how smart we are, cannot possibly realize the utter, utter stupidity of this! Hahaha! And yet, here it is! Dare I repeat myself that we are freaking doomed? Sure! We're freaking doomed! Hahaha!

So with that, I remove the duct tape from my eyes and simply await the next violent coughing spree, daring my eyeballs to blow out of my skull, crash into the far wall exploding on contact. You see, I am just plain tired of watching this madness any longer.

Goodnite. Good luck. Good Spam.

May 16, 2008, 01:45 AM
    That's the bad news. Want the good news? At least you don't have to worry about losing your free health care.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 16, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Dear Mag..

In comment to your post #1169, I know how frustrating things can get and sympathise with you all the way.

As to having kids, we are darned if we don't and darned if we do, but we can at least guide the ones we bring into the world to have a better understanding and outlook on reality, once they have gotten over the peer pressure phase of wanting everything right now and expecting the world to furnish it.

I have one of the best sewing machines in the world, had it since 1974 - and you can still get spare parts for it today from Pfaff. It sews nylon, leather, silk, and makes beautiful embroidery stitches - in other words - the best. But while trying to sell things that my daughter has no interest in (I used to sew all her clothes and mine, designed a few and she was always well dressed as a baby and toddler) sewing. She is of the generation that goes to seamstresses to have her clothes altered. Guess what, when the cost of living and food goes up, there will no longer be much left for seamstresses and that generation will wish they'd had more interest in sewing at home for fun and using imagination. Imagination - that's gone dead too. When I was a kid, my barbie doll came with a bathing suit, and I sewed all her clothes by hand - Ken's too. They looked great - but now you can get Designer clothes for this couple - and spend the bucks for it. I also made their house with cardboard, scrap material, wood and glue - now they can buy a whole house which gets thrown away when they get too old for it because no kid wants second-hand stuff. They don't even need to learn basic math because there is always a calculator or computer around to make things easier. I honestly feel sorry for that generation and feer for Alexander's generation. They will either have to relocate to another planet or become slaves of some war-monger chieftan - it scares the heck out of me. But I love them both, even with their shortcomings and hope they will survive somehow.

That's why I don't mind at all that my time is almost up - I'm ready to get out of this body and watch over them from somewhere with no more pain - and being free!

Guess what, I got an email from an IRS site telling me I can click and cash in my tax rebate of over $400 - the thing is though, I have not worked in the States since selling Tri-Chem in the late 70's. Of course it was scam/spam, but it's interesting how people take advantage of everything under the sun to lie to us and milk us dry - not caring that all we want is to live in simple comfort and help our kids grow up to be halfway decent. At least that's been my goal. Even though I was an administrator, inside and outside of the home, and never wanted to become a millionair - but I didn't ever want to be on wellfare either. I am now officially retired a of this month, so I will get retirement pay for maybe 5-6 months and the 'state' will get the remainder of my hard earned donations - that p*sses me off.

I still hope that all mothers of the world love their children enough to teach them the truths about this planet and the puppet-masters because if they don't learn - the are doomed.

Sorry about your current ailment. Feeling like a train with two exits, no waiting (stomach wise) is no fun - especially if the sink is too far away from the toilet...

A hint - if your sinus problem does not get better soon, try horseraddish - it clears everything in the nasal passages and makes your eyes water - but you'll feel better in the end. I use it for my allergies this time of year - a lot better than prescription meds.

Well, I'll get off my soapbox now, but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone hon, and I sincerely hope that the rug-rats of this world will put their playstations down for a while, learn from our mistakes and make their future better. If the human race does not do something to change, this planet will do it for us and it will survive without our species... so in the longrun this planet will win.

Assassination of puppet-masters should become legal, IMO, but who would then take their place??
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Thanks Chery. I hope you are doing well these days. I enjoyed you soap boxing! My Honey can sew, can, cook, clean, and light my fire too! I have spent my life learning to do many things by getting to know people and working with them. In all honesty, I could be dropped in the middle of no where with nothing and one year later, be sleeping in a hammock in front of a small house with outdoor toilet and a garden full of big fat, juicy mators and squash. These people now days would die if they couldn't find a wall socket and a cable connection. When my TV dies, that's it for me. I just ain't into reality anymore... at least the reality these puppet masters are selling.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Thats the bad news. Want the good news? At least you don't have to worry about losing your free health care.
    Ahh, Mr Quinn, I don't worry about losing anything but my dear soul to the greedy bastards that want it above all else.

May 16, 2008, 02:32 PM
    [QUOTEING MAG]Anything that is dollar-denominated will appear to cost more, not because it is more valuable, but because the currency they use to buy it is less valuable. As long as the dollar is sinking, oil and gold will go up.[/QUOTE]

I can't afford to buy gold, but I have six cans of Castrol oil so far and going strong!!!
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 03:41 PM
    LOL! Believe I'll shoot for a case of Penzoil this month.

May 17, 2008, 01:38 AM
    I found out I'm old today. I was at west Edmonton mall, wearing the sweater I have on in the profile picture. I was waiting with little Kayla while Nicki was shopping in La-senza for garments to accommodate our evening escapades.
    When a young fellow and his mom and "I think" sister were walking by, I had already noticed we had the same sweater on.
    His sister was laughing and pointed it out to him, and he had this look of pure disgust on his face. I knew what he was thinking before I overheard him say to his mom " Where did you buy this? Walmart!?!"
    I wanted to yell at him and say Your mom spent good money on that sweater!" But I was a little embarrassed as well, having thought I could wear kids clothing. LOL, I'm going out tomorrow and buying old man slacks and golf shirts.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 17, 2008, 01:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Thanx Chery. I hope you are doing well these days. I enjoyed you soap boxing! My Honey can sew, can, cook, clean, and light my fire too! I have spent my life learning to do many things by getting to know people and working with them. In all honesty, I could be dropped in the middle of no where with nothing and one year later, be sleeping in a hammock in front of a small house with outdoor toilet and a garden full of big fat, juicy mators and squash. These people now days would die if they couldn't find a wall socket and a cable connection. When my TV dies, that's it for me. I just ain't into reality anymore...at least the reality these puppet masters are selling.
    I'd be right out there with you, making curtains and baskets and wicker furniture out of palm/tree leaves and bark. And finding tasteful roots and herbs to spice up any meal not to mention wild onions. I can also tell the difference between good and bad mushrooms and learned how to skin rabbits and deer, so we would not be out of meat - although it's not as good as spam.

Heck, even dried leaves from trees make good cigars, so I won't be without my vices and other comforts. We would not need more than Birch trees to make good old aspirin and not need any other meds because there would be no Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome - unless bird's singing stresses you out.

It's all in the mind - if it gets a chance to develop and be used for more than just 'blowing away'.

Do you sometimes get the feeling that you were born in the wrong era? I do - but nobody asked us.

So, teach your rug-rats the simple stuff (whether they want it or not)- it might help them survive some day.

TTFN, have a good weekend!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 17, 2008, 02:05 AM
    I found out I'm old today. I was at west Edmonton mall, wearing the sweater I have on in the profile picture. I was waiting with little Kayla while Nicki was shopping in La-senza for garments to accommodate our evening escapades.
    When a young fellow and his mom and "I think" sister were walking by, I had already noticed we had the same sweater on.
    His sister was laughing and pointed it out to him, and he had this look of pure disgust on his face. I knew what he was thinking before I overheard him say to his mom " Where did you buy this? Walmart!?!"
    I wanted to yell at him and say Your mom spent good money on that sweater!" But I was a little embarrassed as well, having thought I could wear kids clothing. LOL, I'm going out tomorrow and buying old man slacks and golf shirts.
    Greg my dear, you have a right to wear anything you want. You earned it - your mom did not buy it for you. That kid would be lucky if he earns enough money some day to afford the clothes on his back, so I would not worry about him or any designers of 'acceptable' fashion for those over 20.
    I'm over 50 and still wear high-heels, none of those 'granny shoes' for me, and still wear V-neck despite my liverspots and wrinkles. I bleach my hair and wear make-up - you should see the looks and comments I get, but I know something they don't want to believe yet - some day they will be my age and get looked at by the younger generation in distaste too.

The difference is inside!
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Don't worry Mr. Quinn, when you have elastic in the waist of your dress pants a few years from now, (AKA : expandable waist) and you reach that certain golden age, when you realize youth really has slipped away, simply because you can now walk and fart in time to every step across the mall, fashion will seem a trivial indulgence and all the blig bling will be just an annoyance.
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Finally, a solar powered Bra. That means only one thing. Next will be solar powered underwear. Boy, that will be nice! These gas powered whitie tighties are finally obsolete.
    Solar bra means heart-felt conservation - Green Machines - MSNBC.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search