Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1lonly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Weird feeling at home?/
    I Just Move To A New House And A Week After I Stared To Feel That Someone Was Watching Me, My Sister Was Dreaming That She Had Bugs All Over Her Body What Does It Mean My Sister Daugther She Hears Voices That Their Calling Her, What Can We Do...
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 25, 2007, 05:47 PM
    To me it sounds like demonic activity. I'd call a local church that deals with this stuff and ask for help. Just my opinion.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 31, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Asking a church for help is a great idea. My mom has her pastor come and bless the house whenever she moves somewhere new. He just asks God to remove any evil that may be there and make the house a joyful place filled with love. He walks through the house and says a prayer in each room. It makes her feel good about moving somewhere new.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4god
    "the power invested to me by jesus christ i command you to get"
    You are beginning to spam the board with the same post. That's not taken too kindly here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw "spirit/ghost".. weird feeling! [ 2 Answers ]

I posted another thread titled.. My house is haunted.. But I wanted to share what happened to me almost 5 years ago at my dads house. My mom had passed away 10 days before xmas almost 5 years ago. I went to visit my dad about 2 weeks after she died. I was sitting at his kitchen table talking on the...

Weird behavior in reopened home [ 1 Answers ]

Just purchased 3 yr old house. Septic system w/ 2 holding tanks. Tanks were pumped when purchased. House was vacant over 1 year. First floor toilet flushes only with plunger. 2nd floor toilet causes all other drains to gurgle when flushed. 2 roof vents appear to be clear.

Weird feeling in muscle [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very...

Feeling sick at home [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since my family and I moved into our new home, we've been feeling sick. We all suffer from a host of symptoms including headaches, respiratory and sinus problems, nauseousness, especially in the morning, chest pain, mental confusion, which is the most worrisome especially at this young age,...

View more questions Search