Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordanj100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Am I pyschic or are these coincidences?
    OK so I dream these things and they happen in real life! Like for example I dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day I went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. Am I psychic or are these just big coincidences??
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Sounds Like a work of the devil and his demons to me

Let me pray for you ay?

Lord Jesus, I thank you that You are fully human and fully God, thank you that you came down as a human to suffer like us yet you are perfect and without sin, thank You that you died on the cross to pay for humanity's sins, I pray for Jordan Lord that the devil is once again up to no good putting dreams in his head and making it look like it is real Lord, I pray against that and I pray against deceptions the devil has put upon this world, and I pray that your holy spirit will continue to work in people's hearts Lord, that the deception and confusion the devil has put upon the world will be lifted and the truth about who you are and how salvation can only be attained through a relationship with you will be revealed to the world. That everyone of us will be saved and one day the whole world will just bow down before you and declare you Lord of all. Thank you for who you are. I pray this in the name of Jesus, Amen!

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness, but he is patient with you. Not wanting anyone to perish, but for everyone to come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9)"

God bless!

Adam
    kate2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanj100
    ok so i dream these things and they happen in real life!! like for example i dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day i went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. am i psychic or are these just big coincidences ????
    I think a psycic can actually tap into their dreams and visions, yes you are more than likely a very intuitive person but you will drive yourself crazy if you think everything you think might happen will happen, what if you dream something really aweful?? Once I dreamt that at my husbands parents house their oven exploded and the fire dept came but everything was okay, the next day it turned out that the same night of my dream their furnace oil tray exploded while a gas company member was fixing something, there wasn't any real damage but the vents in their house blasted black smoke throughout the house and they had to have an insurance company do some major cleaning. After that I wondered what my abilities were?? I think I am like you... intuitive...
    kate2
    AJJWWELLS Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Nov 4, 2007, 08:38 AM
    ok so i dream these things and they happen in real life!! like for example i dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day i went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. am i psychic or are these just big coincidences ????
    This happens to me all the time. We all have the capabilities to be psychic. I just pay very close attention to my dreams or strong feelings I may have while around someone or something, and use it to my advantage in my life.
    AJJWWELLS Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Nov 4, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger9000
    Sounds Like a work of the devil and his demons to me

Let me pray for you ay?

Lord Jesus, I thank you that You are fully human and fully God, thank you that you came down as a human to suffer like us yet you are perfect and without sin, thank You that you died on the cross to pay for humanity's sins, I pray for Jordan Lord that the devil is once again up to no good putting dreams in his head and making it look like it is real Lord, I pray against that and I pray against deceptions the devil has put upon this world, and I pray that your holy spirit will continue to work in people's hearts Lord, that the deception and confusion the devil has put upon the world will be lifted and the truth about who you are and how salvation can only be attained through a relationship with you will be revealed to the world. that everyone of us will be saved and one day the whole world will just bow down before you and declare you Lord of all. Thank you for who you are. I pray this in the name of Jesus, Amen!

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness, but he is patient with you. Not wanting anyone to perish, but for everyone to come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9)"

God bless!

Adam
    It was so kind of you to be little this person, its not from the devil at all. Maybe you should read your Bible a little closer.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 11:29 AM
    I think it is you being in tune with you. I have the same type things happen to me but they usually aren't dreams. It is a little more than intuition but not really psychic. You do have to be careful because you can cross a line in the spiritual realm where spiritual gifts can be a demonic thing.
    You should pray that God show you only from his spirit and protect you from the wrong spirits
    Even Joseph had dreams and it is what saved his family in time of a famine in their land.
    W_Lucky21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 02:57 AM
    I think you have a psychic side to you. You should pay close attention to your dreams. There might be a meaning behind it all or something in the back ground.
    -Whitney-
    Sharonofoz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:36 PM
    What you had was called De Ja Vu maybe not spelt that way. It is from the psychic realm and it helps me remember that it is God whom is the Lord, our lives are planned out for us and sometimes when we have dreams of this nature, we have the ability to change the outcome. Like you could have not gone to your friends that day but it was only a glimpse of what your abilities could be. Always use this information for the greater good, trust your intuition, and thank the lord on a daily basis for making you the special person you are.
    Jokingemo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 03:55 PM
    ok so i dream these things and they happen in rea;) l life!! like for example i dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day i went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. am i psychic or are these just big coincidences ????
    Hi I'm joking emo.look these things happen all the time there like déjà vu we are psychic but not ghostly but don't be afraid there a blessing goodluck:)
    xAnjax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 06:00 AM

I have dreams like that all the time... yet sometimes I can't interpret them in time of an 'actual event'
    Look closer into your dream, notice the surroundings, whom is in them and theme. Try to establish the connection, and you may work out what is really going on in your sub-conscious
    -Anja-
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jun 27, 2009, 05:07 AM

It sounds like a Premonition dream to me, a very vivid one. It does show intuitive and psychic capabilities.

Ive had a few happen to me too. :)

Work of the Devil!! What's up with some people.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 6, 2009, 11:36 AM

I have had a lot of deja vus, but I don't think I'm psychic. A hand-reader told me that I am an old soul. I believe that in my previous life I took a wrong path that I now have to correct. My deja vus are a confirmation that I'm repeating history. When my deja vus stop, then I'll know I've broken the pattern.
    xMATTy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 07:53 PM
    I believe I'm also a psychic, I have had similar things happen it may be a gift or it is because you have done it before or you've seen it happen before somewhere, a lot of times I see something I've seen before randomly sometimes there things I've never seen. But we can never be sure we have this gift until we have a real paranormal experience I hope I helped clear things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search