Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Attention all Clomid users
    So I finished my Prometrium and finally started my period... as most of you know, I of course don't have periods usually unless they are medically induced.
    So I started my first round of Clomid 50mg and finished them Tuesday... now this Saturday starts day 11-17 of trying to make a baby ;)

So for the other ladies out there who have been on Clomid and been successful... how soon were you able to take a pregnancy test, or did your doctor automatically do a blood pregnancy test?

I have to go for lab work on day 24 to check my progesterone to make sure I ovulated, and to see if this dose (50mg) worked or if it may need adjusted.

I haven't turned to my fertility bible yet for the answers :p , so I thought I would check here first.

Since I don't have periods without Prometrium... should I go by the day the meds made me start my period this month and use that as a guideline as to when I should start next month... then test when I think I am late?

Just really don't feel like flipping through my book for the answers... haha... lazy day. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Clomid, provera, and clomid again [ 12 Answers ]

I've had PCOS since puberty. My average was one period a year. I am now 25 and DH and I are Trying to conceive. The doctor put me on provera to bring AF around the clomid 3-7. Here's the part that confuses me... I am supposed to take clomid again 4 weeks after the first day of AF. Am I supposed to...

Going to try Clomid [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so if you haven't read my posts before; My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months. I recently began having trouble with my period. I wasn't having one at all. The last two months I have used Prometruim to make me start. I went to the Dr today and she wants me to buy...

More Clomid questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all (again!) I am back with some Clomid questions. I had my first round last month, and obviously it didn't work, as I have my period 26!! Days later! Usually my cycle was every couple months or so, and I am just wondering that if by being on Clomid, this is what made it super regular? This...

Using Clomid [ 1 Answers ]

I am have just recently finished my first month of Clomid and I did notice two lines on an ovulation test but it was faint and my temperature did rise a little but not as much as I thought it would and I was looking for a bright line on the test. Could this mean that my dosage is not strong enough...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.