Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbate0230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2003, 04:36 PM
    Telephone program
    I have installed net2phone in my p.c. and when I make calls there is always an echo even if I adjust the wizard sound options before I make calls. Can you tell me how to correct this problem or do I need a better handset/headset.

Thank you :)
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2003, 09:09 PM
    telephone program
    Abbate:

I recently had a similar problem with my microphone (all my own doing, actually) feedback, and fixed it thus:
    • Right click on the volume icon in your System Tray (very bottom of your screen, on the right, next to your time display).
      Click on Open Volume Control.
      Check the Mute box under Microphone (if this option isn't showing, click on Options > Properties; check the box next to Microphone).
      Close the dialog box.

Your features may be slightly different; I'm running WinXP (I don't know what you have) and you may have a separate option for your "Phone." I think if you mute it, you may be able to correct your problem.

Hope this helps.

Rose
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Is net2phone free?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Telephone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just wonder if someone out there might know how to help me get a dial tone on a very old Binetone Eurotel 1000 phone. I bought it off e-bay and the instructions never arrived so I'm basicially 'stuffed' ! Any ideas please would be so helpful - thanks

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone [ 3 Answers ]

What DXX stands for?

Telephone wiring [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I hope you'll be able to help me.. I am trying to have a phone at the kitchen and both my bedrooms. When I first moved into the apartment, there was only 1 jack working (bedroom 2), I was able to successfully put the kitchen jack working a month ago. Now, I am trying to work on the bedroom 1...

Telephone Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

There are two numbers currently working in my home. I would like to rewire a jack so it works on the other number. I thought it was an easy task by just switching the wires. However I tried numerous combinations and it still does not work. The jack that I want to switch users other colors...

View more questions Search