Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Oct 25, 2007, 01:29 PM
    EVDO users rate the networks
    I am considering using EVDO for my mobile laptop... as I understand there are only 2 carriers at this time, Verizon or Sprint.

Anyone out there using this G3 technology with either carrier? Impressions and/or comments are appreciated. Especially if you have had issues in various parts of the country. Are there lots of "dead spots"?

By the way, has anyone used a stationary highspeed broadband service via satellite communications like WildBlue? If so and you are using EVDO how does it compare?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

One PC different Networks [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a few pcs that need to connect to two different networks. I assume that I will need two nic cards with ip addresses on both networks, I'm just not sure how the configuration should be setup to have the cards communicate. Looking for a document or help on this. Thanks. PCs running w2k...

2 Networks 1 PC [ 13 Answers ]

Hi - I'm wanting to connect my girlfriend's laptop to my home network (so we can share files and she can access my printer) but this is already configured to be on her company network. Is there an easy way for me to configure her laptop so she can access my network when at home (as well as work...

Networks [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my two pc's to hook up so I can share files between the two?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.