Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judcu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks
    We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Check the belt, idler pulley and the rollers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stackable washer&dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore stackable washer & dryer that when it fills with water it will not agitate it just humes . I took the front off and you can see the motor shaft start to turn but it stops. Is there a simple fix ? THANK YOU

Kenmore stackable washer & dryer [ 3 Answers ]

I am renting a condo which has a Kenmore stackable washer and dryer. I try to not stuff too many clothes in the dryer but it seems like I have to run the dryer twice for each load that I put in to it. Is it possible that the heating element is just not as good as it used to be since it's probably...

Kenmore Stackable Washer/Dryer Combo [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore model # 110.98575100 washer dryer combo will not spin when it reaches the spin cycle unless I lift the lid and close it again. I don't really know how old it is, but it is at least 5 years old. I have replaced the lid switch, but that did not work. It makes a noise like the motor is...

View more questions Search