Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2005, 05:14 AM
    Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE
    I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak English fleuntly (Computer aided TOEFL exam score: 263).I speak German and Italian slightly.My native language is Turkish.
    I am eager to get news about scholarships of universities around Euroep so I would be glad if you exchange your knowledge with me.

Regards.

Suna.
    Lavina Posts: 31, Reputation: 9

Dec 6, 2005, 01:57 PM
    Hi,

What would really help you is if you can narrow your search down to a few schools in Europe that you would like to attend. A lot of the universities have scholarships for transferring and international students. The first step I would suggest is to figure out where you would like to attend school. And from there get in contact via website, or email to get more information on what type of scholarships they have, and what there requirements are. I can help you more if you like, just get in contact with me. Thanks and good luck!
    heggis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 02:26 AM
    You should check the Erasmus program, last time I checked it was live and active, colleagues of mine followed it. I don't know if it covers anything for a <a href="http://www.gonzagaonline.com/online-masters-communication.asp">masters in communication</a> but that would be the first place where I'd search if I were you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Sexual Relations [ 14 Answers ]

Me and Haley are Dating Now. Sorry I forgot to update people about my current realationship:rolleyes: So here's my questions. Spring break is coming up. My friends and I had a great idea about maybe spending it together. In a different state. So my parent's agreed not having a reason not to. So...

Pre-Marital Relations [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now, we have lived on the same college campus for this amount of time so our relationship has been very close-knit. We love each other to death, but he have one huge difference that hurts the relationship. She wishes to save sex for marriage and I...

View more questions Search