Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Alli weight loss pill
    Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills?
    shamark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Alli weight loss pill
    Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills? I've been taking them everyday.how soon will I see results? I'm getting really frustrated with them, should I continue with this? What other suppliment would be recommended? What about penterfein?
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 25, 2007, 07:14 AM
    I asked a pharmacist about these and he said they are supposed to block fat that you eat from binding. They don't make you lose weight.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 07:31 AM
    If you need to have a b.m. you could use fiber or better eat foods with fiber in them, fruits, oatmeal ,bread(no white bread. Also it is important to drink plenty of water.
    If you are trying to use b.m.'s for weight loss this is very unhealthy.
    For weight loss see a doctor or dietician.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Oct 29, 2008, 10:14 PM

Don't do it! The alli will make your stool soft & greasy if u eat too much fat.
    Believe me if u do u will need a diaper!!
    I know I heard it would happen & it did.

Now I control my fat & my stool is soft. Not runny lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions to weight loss pill. [ 20 Answers ]

:confused: I just started taking this weight loss pills. Im not really fat but I want to slim down a little bit and my body is acting really weird to them. For example.. my leg right now is like numb.. I don't understand? Also I get really nervous a lot. And my heart beats sooo fast. Also blood...

Has anyone tried alli [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone one tried Alli (the new FDA approved pill)? I know it has not been out long. Just curious on the results.

Weight Loss pill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering seen how I plan on buying Hydroxycut, if anyone has tried it, and if it works, if I should stay away from it, or whatever.

Depression Medication + Weight Loss Pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hello... I started taking a Fat Burning Enhancer called Lipo 6. The first couple of days of taking them went all right. I did however have the normal effects which is light headed and increase in heart rate along with sweating. I go to the gym and today it really effected me. I was working out like...

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search