Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2005, 04:22 PM
    Changes in Menstrual Cycles
    Any changes in menstrual cycles such as clotting, and unusually heavy bleeding can be indications of serious problems, no matter what age, so please see your family physician.
    Please take your body serious and watch for signs.

Check this page for possible or probable causes of changes in your cycles.

http://obgyn.healthcentersonline.com....cfm?artid=400

This is a printable version and handy to those who are usually regular and then have sudden unexplained difficulties.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2005, 01:29 PM
    Hi,
    Do you know any website having animated health processes
    I mean like gastrointestinal system
    Renal system
    Endocrine system
    Heart
    Cardiovascular system
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 5, 2005, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drali77
    hi,
    do you know any website having animated health processes
    i mean like gastrointestinal system
    renal system
    endocrine system
    heart
    cardiovascular system
    I don't know of any sites yet, but we did have the movies in our university hospitals in Heidelberg and Erlangen, Germany - if you mean showing of degeneration, changes, etc faster than reality, actual procedures, or live telemedicine consultations and conferences(which are for clinicians only). Try your local hospital and find out where they get their teaching material. The best bet would be a major teaching hospital, like the military one in San Antonio, etc. So far I've only seen a few sites with appropriate illustrations at best. If I find a site though, I'll inform you as soon as possible. I can also check with some of my clinician friends in the States, but those sites usually need administrative approval and passwords for the clinicians in their hospitals only. Will let you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Life Cycles [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for life cycle diagrams for a butterfly frog and a germinating seed

Gas furnace runs two cycles [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is approx. 30 years old. The furnace will run one cycle, shut off and approx. 15 seconds later run again for a shorter period. Everything is working properly, heating correctly etc. but runs two cycles. Any thoughts on why?

Ac blower cycles on/off at start [ 4 Answers ]

When the outside temp closes in on the thermostat set temp ( at night ) the ac will cycle on but the blower will try to start then turn off. It cycles like this for a number of times before finally overcoming the issue and then it will run normally. If during this cycling I move the thermostat to...

Menstrual irregularities [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm 19 years old, a virgin, and am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more regular, Can I still get pregnant? I know I should go to an OBGYN, but can't afford...

View more questions Search