Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danial_uzair Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 08:58 PM
    An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerif
    HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When I start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify" ) What is this and I can't ger rip of it!.

Please help me!
    Fraser257 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danial_uzair
    HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When i start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occured while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify" ) What is this and i can't ger rip of it!...

Please help me!!
    I did a bit of Googling on this subject, and it seems to be quite a common problem.

I'd like to direct you to another forum that successfully resolved the problem, saves me from typing it all out :-)

[SOLVED] gzmrotate.dll??? - Tech Support Forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is "windowssystem32lsass.exe" a virus or not? [ 4 Answers ]

Good day.:) After I log-on to my user account this message pop-up "C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe cannot be located. Please specify a specific location at the Search button". After I click the Ok button, the toolbar "Run" was deleted. However, if I log-in in a different user, the "Run" toolbar is...

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

LoadLibrary("initpki.dll") failed - The specific module could not be found. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I think I may have got myself in a bit of a pickle here! and I'm a bit of a novice in terms of computing. Right I have XP and I have AOL 9.0, I recently downloaded MSN messenger 7.5, I've had no problem with msn messenger in the past but this time I couldn't sign on. I also noted that I...

View more questions Search